- Your unique training programme Having one to one pilates classes means that I can tailor the session format and the exercises just for you and your body. This is just not possible in group classes.
- Learning the fundamentals A few private classes are ideal when you are new to Pilates. Learning the basics with a teacher before you join a group can really help you to get the most out of your class.
- Studio Equipment You may want to enhance your pilates practice by working with the Reformer, Stability Chair and Spine Corrector as well as with the smaller pieces of equipment – mat, swiss ball, toning rings, flex bands, pilates balls and foam rollers.
- Classical Repertoire If you want to take your Pilates practice to the next level under the guidance of an experienced teacher, you can begin to explore the more advanced, classical repertoire.
- Rehabilitation After an operation or illness, a specific pilates exercise programme, tailored to your injury may be a good option to help you to regain your strength and mobility.
- Keeping fit and flexible during your pregnancy Many exercises taught in a group class would not be suitable for you if you are pregnant. Working with a teacher, your exercise programme is just for you and appropriate for your pregnancy.
One to One Private Pilates Classes in Solihull
Private classes take place in my little home studio in Balsall Common. You will receive a postural assessment at your first appointment. This will help to identify any areas which may be problematic. A unique exercise programme will then help to bring the body back into alignment and balance.
Enhance your workout using the Pilates Reformer. This is an exercise machine which uses springs, leverage, body weight and a sliding carriage. Workouts consist of controlled, flowing movements. You will improve the range of motion at your joints whilst stretching and strengthening muscles. Exercises aim to improve your posture and balance.
Exercise on the Spine Corrector. This will help to restore the spine’s natural curvature, improving posture whilst lengthening and strengthening the torso, shoulders, back and legs.
The Stability Chair can target almost every muscle group and train in every plane of motion. Exercises on the chair help to strengthen the core, improve balance and target the shoulders, arms, quads, glutes, knees & ankles, abs, back and everywhere in between.
Classes are held on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings
Times: Between 09.30 and 12.30
By appointment only.
One hour in duration.
Price: One to one tuition – £40 per hour.
Call me for an appointment on 07794 439 224. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the terms and conditions or to enrol for private classes, please download the Private Tuition Enrolment Form here .
If you are pregnant and need a medical form to take to your GP, you can download one here. Most GP’s will charge for this service.
Please note: I am a qualified Pilates exercise professional. I am not medically trained and these exercises are not a substitute for medical advice.